I would like to thank Brenda from, Becomeinghistapestry for nominating me for this award. Thank you for the nomination and for being so interactive on my blog. At times it can feel like we are talking to ourselves on here so it’s good to know that at least a few people are reading our posts. So, thank you Brenda for the constant likes, comments and genuine appreciation. Check out Brenda’s blog for constant inspiration, motivation, style and fashion.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog in your post. Share a few thoughts about their blog and help to promote them. Support other bloggers!!
2. Display the award on your blog. You can display in a post or as a widget.
3. Who’s your favorite blogger? Write a short paragraph about your favorite blog and leave a link for others to check them out.
4. Tell your readers 10 random facts about you – they can be anything you want!
5. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers
6. Make sure to link these rules in your Liebster Award post.
Rantı Onayemi-Blanchard @ Rantı in Review
Atenas Hernandez @ Atenas Hernandez
Freddie Harrell @ Freddie Harrel
Rantı Onayemi-Blanchard over at Ranti in Review, check her out! You will not be disappointed. I came across her blog through Instagram and I immediately started following her. I love her entire aesthetic; her styling is immaculate and perfection. If there is one person I would love to meet in real life is her. I just want to sit down with her, have a cup of coffee and raid her closet! She’s definitely style and instagram goals.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I speak 3 languages; English, Spanish & Portuguese
- My entire life goal was to attend law school.
- The beach is my favorite place in the whole universe.
- I’m a very private person; despite having a blog.
- I love having fresh flowers/roses at home.
- I haven’t drank soda in 5 years.
- Besides Fashion, I love interior design.
- I learned how to apply makeup at age 22 through YouTube.
- I love cleaning but hate cooking.
- I love having books around despite the fact that I don’t read them as much as I should.
Becominghistapestry Questions for me
- What’s #1 on your bucket list? Go to Greece.
- What’s your happiest memory? My wedding day.
- What’s your favorite dessert? Anything Chocolate, preferably w/ minimal sweetness; I know, weird.
- What is your favorite room in your home? My Bedroom.
- Are a cat or dog person? Both; I’m an animal person.
- What’s your favorite time of the day? Lunch time.
- What’s your favorite color? Red
- What’s your happiest thing to do? Thrift shopping.
- What are your favorite movies? Don’t hold some of these against me: Lord of the Rings (all), Scary Movie, Cidade de Deus (City of God), The Babadook, Pulp Fiction, Harry Potter (all), Mad Max, the Pelican Brief, Erin Brockovich, Pretty Women, Double Jeopardy and Silence of the Lambs. There are plenty more but those are probably my top 12.
- Are you a morning or evening person? Mid day kinda gal.
- Who is your favorite person(s)? My Immediately family; mom, sisters, niece and husband.
Logan Porter @ Peculiar Porter
Serene @ I am Serene L
Amy Purfield-Clark @ Vintage Reflection
Keira @ Keira Lennox
Questions for the Nominees
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What is your favorite genre of movie?
- What’s currently on your playlist?
- Do you have a favorite podcast you listen too?
- What do you hope to achieve within the next year?
- What is one thing you are most proud of?
- What is your favorite scent?
- Do you rather text or call?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Liebster Award Icon
Don’t forget to copy + paste on your response and/or display on your blog as a widget.
Hope you all enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me and thank you Brenda (follow here) once again for nominating me.