Hey loves! A quick blog post today! Here’s the run down of what I’ve been up to.
- I’ve finally started listing more items on eBay, so check my store out https://www.ebay.com/usr/rechycd7.
- In keeping up with my New Years resolution list, I finished my first book of the year, “How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents” by Julia Alvarez and I am currently on my second book, “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” by Truma Copte.
- I have worked out 6x a week, with the exception of last week; minor cold – blah.
- I got a promotion at work! Woot woot.
- I will start to blog more consistently – honestly, I haven’t been in the mood because of the weather.
I actually wore this out on 12.31.18 and I forgot to post this one. It happened to be slightly warm that day, so I was able to wear this denim jacket. I have been obsessed with denim my entire existence. Growing up, I had over 50 pairs of jeans and too many denim jackets. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve tried to minimize this obsession by having jeans that I absolutely love and a denim jacket for every season. I’ve never had colored denim jackets, so this is a first. I bought this jacket at Goodwill and I couldn’t pass it up because one, it’s a denim jacket but two, it’s red. Red is my favorite color. Hence my obsession with red lips and my Ruby wedding ring. I didn’t know what I was going to wear it with but I bought it anyway.
I did not plan on wearing this jacket with this dress. I actually had the dress on at first and I was running out of the house and I needed a light jacket. I quickly scanned through my closet and bam, thought it looked good. Honestly, never considered wearing brown with red and beige, but it worked. I didn’t care a bag with me that day because truth be told, these days my wallet consists of an aluminum tin card holder; here.
Till next time, #positivevibesonly and Happy Fashion – Karla
Follow me on Instagram @rechycd